2011-09-06

Last night I had a dream
We were inseparably entwined
Like a piece of rope
Made out of two pieces of vine
Held together
Holding each other
With no one else in mind
Like two atoms in a molecule
Inseparably combined
he drew a circle that shut me out
But then I woke
From the dream
To realize I was alone
A tragic event, I must admit
But let's not be overblown
I'm not trying to write a love song
Just a sad pathetic moan
And maybe I just need a change
Maybe I just need a new cologne
heretic, rebel, a thing to flout;
Now I look at love
Like being stabbed in the heart
You torture each other
From day to day
And then one day you part
Most of the time it's misery
But there's some joy at the start
And for that I'd say it's worth it
Just use a blade that's short and sharp on me
but love and i had the wit to win
If love is just a game

Then how come it's no fun?
he won't play fair
If love is just a game

How come I've never won?
we drew a circle that took him inininininininininininininininininininin
I guess maybe it's possible
I might be playing it wrong
And that's why every time I roll the dice
I always come undone

1 curiosities:

Jean said...

As our rotting bodies
Pay back the earth its love
In a vile fleshy matter
We'll crumble into dust
I'll be picked up by the wind
And blown into strangers eyes
Defuse into their bodies
And their tears when they cry

'Til there are 5000 people carryin' me
'Til there are 5000 people carryin' me

Post a Comment