2011-08-27

he

he got me again

and he

i can't





















when i stepped off the plane he was there


nowhere to run

nowhere to hide

couldn't even call for help






frozen in place like








like he had done something




paralyzed



waiting


he


his














he stroked my face





caressed me











spoke to me as a lover















and then


he







i can't








walk


i can't










he can't









i can't walk












he
he, my





my knees




he

the hammer

snap
squish







 he
none left


zero

nine eight seven six five four three


two





one








zero




zero, zero





zerozerozerozerozer0
zero
nothing
meaningless
worthless
valueless



nothing


empty









he was curious








he was so curious








what would happen if he pledged himself to him?








he was too curious

curiosity killed the cat







but he was
satisfied





and satisfaction brought it back

with a vengeance

2 curiosities:

Elaine said...

NO!
NOnonononononono.
Em, I...
Fuck.
There's got to be something. I'll... I'll find you.
Somehow.
fuck

Maurice said...

URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGH

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH


NONONONONONONONOONONONONONOOONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONO

Post a Comment